Contact us: (319) 631-1012 / (800) 640-4170
I want to thank Electrotaxes Inc, not only for stopping the payment notices from the IRS, but to keep me up-to-date in 2010 with my income tax returns from 2005 to 2009. An outstanding service and I would recommend the company to anyone who needs tax relief assistance or anyone who is behind the income tax filing requirements.
With a few questions that he asked me, he confirmed me that my 2011 income tax return had been prepared incorrectly by H&R Block. Next week I took him the copy of my 2011 income tax return and with an amended return Electrotaxes recovered me $2,730 in tax credits.
Since 2002, Electrotaxes Inc has been providing top service to clients throughout the eastern part of Iowa. Privacy, trust, and honesty are part of our logo taking our commitment to the local communities where we do business very seriously.
Welcome to website of Elextrotaxes Inc., your accounting firm located in Iowa City state of Iowa. . We offer accounting services, all designed with you, the valued client, in mind. As a small business ourselves, we understand the complex issues that can arise when trying to compete in today’s often challenging business environment. With a broad experience in taxation, we put that experience to work for you.
From the latest tax laws, we're always a step ahead for providing you the best service this tax season. Electrotaxes Inc have a reputation for always putting the needs of its clients first during the tax season, focusing on customer service and an unwavering commitment to the quality of tax services. Quality service delivered with a firm eye toward the ethics by which our profession is governed, you can be sure that placing your trust in Electrotaxes Inc will be an excellent choice for your tax needs, and we look forward to serving you!
Important reminders for the new tax season:
• Make sure your mailing address is up-to-date with your employer or any other employers where you worked during the year to receive your forms on time before January 31.
• Wait until February 14 for all your income forms. IF YOU’’RE UNABLE TO OBTAIN THE FORMS BY THAT DATE, we can prepare your tax return with the last paystubs from your employer after February 14.
• If your employer provides access to your W-2s with an online server make sure that the login credentials for your account are working correctly on that website.
• Keep the last 2 paystubs if you change employers.
• Lower the number of exemptions with your employer on Form W-4 if any of your dependents will reach the age of 17th this year.
• If you received the First Time Homebuyers Credit in 2008, remember to make a $500 payment in your income tax return this year.
• If you worked for different employers make sure to verify that your name and social security number are correct on the forms (W2s, 1099-MISC, etc.) If there is an incorrect number request a corrected form. The same rule applies for other form where you gained interests, dividends, and distribution of retirement plans (1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, etc.)
302 SCOTT CT.
IOWA CITY, IA 52245
Tel: (319) 631-1012
Tel: (800) 640-4170